Madison Courier 10K Walk/Run
Letters To The Editor
News & Record
Carroll County Detention Center
Jefferson Circuit Court
Jefferson Superior Court
Real Estate Transfers
Health Department Inspections
Civil War Sesquicentennial
Courierarea Sports Shorts - February 4, 2013
Courier Sports Staff
Monday, February 04, 2013 10:00 AM
- Southwestern's jayvee boys basketball team lost to South Ripley 55-17 on Saturday in Versailles.
Gage Hartman led the Rebels with six points.
Southwestern (2-12) visits Christian Academy on Saturday.
- Madison Junior High's wrestling team defeated Columbus Northside 79-48 on Thursday.
Winners for the Bears were: Camden Spears, Kolin Hazelwood, Hunter Ray, Dalton Rowlett, Cody Williams, Gage Spears, Jacob Nichols, Ethan Schafer, Daegon Bronham, Corbin Hughes, Trenton Moore, Eli Kent, Marcus Schoonover and Raymond Clutter. Tay Wells and Braylon Long both won in exhibition.
Madison (7-1) hosts Batesville Tuesday.
- Tickets for Madison's Class 3A Sectional Tournament at Rushville are now on sale in the Madison High School Athletic Office.
Madison faces South Dearborn in the opening round on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. The cost of an all-session pass is $10. The cost at the door per night is $6.
- Tickets for Southwestern's Class 2A Sectional Tournament at South Ripley are now on sale in the Southwestern High School Athletic Office.
Southwestern faces South Ripley in the opening round on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. The cost of an all-session pass is $10. The cost at the door per night is $6.
For more info call athletic director Tom Scroggins at (812) 866-6243.
- Tickets for Shawe's Class A Sectional Tournament at Jac-Cen-Del are now on sale in the Shawe Memorial High School Athletic Office daily between 8:40-10:20 a.m.
Shawe faces the Jac-Cen-Del/Hauser winner in the semifinals on Friday at 6 p.m. The cost of an all-session pass is $10. The cost at the door per night is $6.
For more info call athletic director Steve Sims at (812) 273-2150, ext. 229.
Please fill out the form below to submit a comment.
A comment must be approved by our staff before it will displayed on the website.
© 2015 The Madison Courier 310 Courier Square, Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-3641 (800) 333-2885
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Software © 1998-2015 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved