Details for STATE OF INDIANA IN THE JEFFERSON CIRCUIT COURT CAUSE NO.
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE JEFFERSON CIRCUIT COURT
CAUSE NO. 39C01-2012-EU-00095
IN THE MATTER OF THE
ADMINISTRATION OF THE ESTATE OF
JAMES W. JENKINS, DECEASED.
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
Notice is hereby given that on the 28th day of December, 2020,
Naomi Mack was appointed personal representative of the estate of
James W. Jenkins, deceased, who died on July 12, 2018.
All persons having claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the Clerk of this Court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
Dated at Madison, Indiana, this 28th day of December, 2020.
Clerk, Jefferson Circuit Court
- 1,346 have received COVID vaccine
- Hall of famer, statesman Schnaitter dies at 88
- Demaree returns to Courier staff
- State Champion
- News of record
- Madison man dies in two vehicle crash on US 421
- State Champ! Madison's Bilz upsets top-seed to win 106-pound title
- Losing streak snapped, Cubs beat Bulldogs 48-43
- Search of hotel room leads to felony charges
- Vevay man facing multiple drug charges
- Catherine Stephan
- Resident, dog evacuate garage fire safely
- Police investigating homicide near Holton
- Bulldogs run wild in victory over Rebels
- Spencer Schnaitter
- Madison pulls out of interlocal agreement with PVSB, TV15
- Hanover Police make drug arrest
- Ommen's buzzer-beater lifts Madison over BNL in OT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.