There were no reader-submitted responses to the Plain Dealer & Sun “Question of the Week” from our May 13 edition. That week’s question was: In what ways can the City and the community work together to keep local parks clean, safe and fun to use?
- JCHS graduates lands job at EDC
- Meeting our newest JCSO Deputy: Max Marcoux
- Heroes to be Honored
- Young Marine to be honored at Vernon Cemetery June 13
- Winning Miss Jennings County 2021 "means the world"
- Meet the new JCEC director
- Kids' fishing tourney ends in a splash
- The rodeo, hot air balloon rides come to the Jennings fair