JEFFERSON COUNTY JAIL
December 13, 2021
• John Curtis Disbro, 26, Hanover, for Criminal Trespass and Communication Intimidation, both Class A misdemeanors; and Public Intoxication, a Class B misdemeanor. No bond.
December 14, 2021
• John David McLaughlin, 32, Madison, for Possession of Methamphetamine, a Level 6 felony; and on a Jefferson County arrest warrant. Bond $1,000 cash.
• Billy Ray Spicer, 50, Austin, Indiana, on a Jefferson County arrest warrant. Bond $5,000 cash.
• Alan Dean Bivens, 39, Chiefland, Florida, on a Level 6 felony Jefferson County bench warrant. Bond $5,000 cash.
• Kenneth Ray Sellers, Versailles, Indiana, for Reckless Driving, a Class A misdemeanor. Sentenced to four days jail, with credit for two days served, plus $185.50 in court costs. Released for time served.
• David Bryan Riley, Underwood, Indiana, for Leaving the Scene of an Accident-Bodily Injury, a Class A misdemeanor. Sentenced to 360 days jail with zero days served and 360 days suspended for probation.
• Brittany Belinda Mefford, Dupont, for Leaving the Scene of an Accident, a Class B misdemeanor. Sentenced to 180 days jail with credit for zero days served and 180 days suspended for probation.
• Anthony Scott Austin, Dupont, for Driving While Suspended-Prior Conviction Within 10 Years, a Class A misdemeanor. Sentenced to zero days jail plus $185.50 court costs. Released with no conditions.
• Damon Jerome Wilson, Madison, for Driving While Suspended-Prior Conviction Within 10 Years, a Class A misdemeanor. Sentenced to two days jail with credit for one day served plus $185.50 court costs. Released with no conditions.
• Stacey Jo Terrell, Madison, for Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated-Endangering, a Level 6 felony. Sentenced to 365 days jail with credit for zero days served and 365 days suspended for probation with community corrections with community service ordered and license suspended.
• Eugene Joseph Sanchez, Hanover, for Resisting Law Enforcement, a Level 6 felony. Sentenced to 545 days at Indiana Department of Correction with credit for two days served and 541 days suspended for probation.
• Thorson Cory Alexander Gibson, Madison, for Criminal Mischief, a Class C misdemeanor. Sentenced to zero days jail plus $235 in fees and court costs. Released without conditions.
• Justin Charles Brooks, Madison, for Disorderly Conduct, a Level 6 felony. Sentenced to 180 days jail with credit for one day served and 178 days suspended for probation.
REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS
• Richard L. Skirvin to Andrew B. Skirvin, 7894 West State Road 356, Lexington.
• Harold Yancey Jr. to Harold R. Yancey, Ruth A. Yancey, Yancey Family Trust and Harold Yancey Jr. Life Estate, 1545+ East State Road 250, Madison.
• Teresa Bolden to RJL Properties LLC, 613 Walnut Street, Madison.
• Douglas A. and Willetta M. Doty to Fiona Connelly Zomer, 2954 North Old State Road 62, Madison.
• Randall E. Greves, Ronald E. Greves Revocable Trust and Evangeline M. Greves Revocable Trust to Kim Kidwell Lytle, 314 West Main Street, Madison.
• Kimberly Williams to Mindy McIntosh, 1036 North 1250 West, Deputy.
• Kathy Louanne Braun, Estate of Wayne R. Smith to Susan K. Heritage and Kenneth L. Heritage, 201 Hillcrest Drive, Madison.
• Lavern D. Wickey to Charles R. and Shelly R. Anderson, 6000 Prospect Road, Hanover.
• Lisa Hall to Thomas A. Kring and Kristen Beth King, 47 Rose Allen Way, Madison.
• Keith Mefford to Clearleaf Short Alternative Fund LP, 828 West Second Street, Madison.